Terms of service
Thanks for using the Andiago, Inc. products and services ("Services"). By using our Services, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Using our Services
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation to use our Services.
- You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
- Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, recommendations and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
- Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your Andiago Concierge Account
You may need an Andiago Concierge Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Andiago Account. To protect your Andiago Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Andiago Account. Try not to reuse your Andiago Account password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Andiago Account, contact us.
Protecting Your Credit Card Information
There may be instances where a valid credit card may be needed to utilize the Services. The credit card information provided by you to Andiago, Inc. will be stored in a secure, confidential manner. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
About Software in our Services
Andiago, Inc. gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Andiago, Inc. as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Andiago, Inc. in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions, or you have our written permission.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. You can stop using our Services at any time. Andiago, Inc. may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time. We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our Services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER ANDIAGO, INC. NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES "AS IS.” SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, ANDIAGO, INC. AND ANDIAGO'S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANDIAGO, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, ANDIAGO, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
No-Show and Cancellation Policy
Andiago is committed to providing top-tier service to our customers and Restaurants alike. To maintain a consistently high level of service for the Restaurants and their patrons, when you make a reservation through Andiago App or Andiago Web, you are expected to respect the reservation by arriving on time. Anyway, we understand that plans can change unexpectedly. If you decide to call off your reservation, to avoid having either a "late cancel" or a "No Show," we ask you to cancel your reservation as described below.
Your reservation will be automatically canceled if you do not arrive at the restaurant within fifteen (15) minutes after the scheduled time, as well as a complete failure to arrive at your reservation. Regarding restaurants requiring a credit card to secure the reservation, any cancellation made less than the cancellation time without penalty will also be considered a No Show. We reserve the right to make a standard hold of a given amount of money per person for any reservation made through Andiago. In case of incurring a No Show, you will be charged the cancellation fee subject to the restaurant's No Show policy. Your reservation shall be terminated without any right to a refund or credit upon the occurrence of any No Show.
All your credit card information will be processed securely for reservations requiring you to add a payment method to confirm your booking. When confirming your reservation, we will make a standard hold of a given amount of money. The transaction in your account will appear as a ”hold” or ”pending” for at least seven (7) days since the day you confirmed your reservation. You WON’T be charged unless you incur a No Show.
By using Andiago, Inc. services, you agree that Andiago, Inc. will make all final determinations regarding No Shows at our sole discretion. If you believe a No Show has been linked to your bank account erroneously, or if you have any questions regarding this agreement, you may dispute it by contacting our customer representative at email@example.com.
About these Terms
- If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
- These terms control the relationship between Andiago, Inc. and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don't take action right away, this doesn't mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- The laws of Georgia, USA, excluding Georgia's conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. You and Andiago, Inc. agree that any judicial proceeding will be brought in the federal or state courts with jurisdiction over Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Both you and Andiago, Inc. consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
You may contact us at:
Last modified: October 10, 2022